Thursday 11 January 2018

INTRODUCING AUNTY EDITHS BLOG: An Encouragement Café (Come, eat and drink for free!)


Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I am happy to introduce to you my new blog, auntyedith.blogspot.com, new in the sense that I only started posting regularly on it recently. This blog is specifically devoted to encouraging people and uplifting believers' faith. Also, I will regularly include a call to surrender to the Saviour, Jesus Christ, and a salvation prayer for those who haven't met the Lord.

My other blog, edithohaja.com, remains the site for my various classes of writings: bible teachings and inspirational posts, which I call musings, short stories, poems, witty quotes and graphics. But I am led to have a blog just for strengthening the brethren with the word of God. 

No matter what you are passing through, do not give up. God loves you and is concerned about you. He is with you even though it might not seem like it. And He's working out everything for your good. 

Whenever you feel burdened, come over to auntyedith.blogspot.com and let's have a light meal (free) from the word of God. It's in line with the promise in Isaiah 55:1.

"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price." (KJV)

The posts are crisp and designed to speak peace and hope into your heart. Help me share this or spread the word however else for the benefit of those who might not see this.

God bless you in Jesus' name.


No comments:

Post a Comment